Yesterday I ran 3 miles. It was a beautiful evening and my new (longer!) route takes me down by Saint Mary's by the Sea, a lovely board walk that follows the sound. While I still do not think I enjoy running, it is getting much easier. And my motivation is reason enough to keep going.
I only have one week left to raise money for love146's 'Tread on Trafficking.' My orignal goal of $5,000 seems a little high now, but you never know. So far I have almost raised $1,000. All of the money goes directly to love146, which works to end child sex trafficking. While this is an issue that continually depresses me, it is encouraging to read about everything they are doing. Children are being rescued, brothels are being taken down, and hope is growing.
Please consider donating by clicking here and helping me get to my goal. Your support means more to me then you will ever know.
No comments:
Post a Comment