Sunday, June 19, 2011

hooray for fish



This past weekend was my friend Jen's Bridal shower. She had asked me if I would throw her a shower, and we had lots of fun coming up with the theme of 'kissing fish.' The shower was in the banquet hall of a large restaurant here, so I was just in charge of decorations and games.


I saw this tutorial on how to make a painting using a photograph. I had always wanted to try it and realized I needed something for over the table. It turned out pretty well and Jen was very excited about it.



All of the tables had vases with 'fish' and pictures of Jen and Austin.






Another centerpiece.


The guests got to take home cookies as favors, so I made these little boxes to put them in.

Sugar cookies.

Sand dollar cookies.

The entire dessert table.


Jen's maid of honor, Christina, decorates cakes. She did an amazing job.




Jen, Kendra, and me.

No comments: