Monday, March 23, 2009

A night in NYC

Last Saturday I went with some friends into NYC for a fancy night on the town. My friend Minho organized everything and we were supposed to get all dressed up and meet up at Grand Central at 6pm. I told Ed he had to be my date for the evening and we took the train in with Tyler and Ryan. There were about 18 of us and we first walked to a nice Korean restaurant in Manhattan. After dinner we went to the 230 5th rooftop bar. They have a lounge inside that is very fancy and then upstairs they have a bar on the roof. It overlooks the city and you can see the empire state building. Beautiful. It was a little cold but they have heat lamps and they hand out warm fuzzy (red!) robes as you go outside. Once outside they serve hot chocolate and coffee Kahlua! I am a sucker for Kahlua. We stayed there most the night and hung out. We met some fun people and then caught the last train out of NYC for the night.

No comments: