Friday, October 19, 2012

High Five for Friday

Here is my new goal- post 5 exciting things happening this week every Friday.

1. I am officially a resident of Virginia! It only took 90 minutes at the DMV, which was nothing compared to registering in Connecticut. I think if I try hard enough, I could live in all 50 states someday. 5 down, 45 to go...

2. My good friends Kendra, Liz, and Erica are coming for the weekend. I am very excited to have guests, spend time with good friends, and explore DC. If Liz has anything to say about it, we will be attending the 'Conservatives for Jesus' rally in DC on Saturday.

3. I have completed 4 weeks at IJM- crazy! I am finally starting to feel like I know what I am doing, and even recognize the majority of the people in the office. I couldn't tell you their names, but I'm working on it.

4. I have sold 595 items in my etsy shop. Craziness. I will still keep it open, but am grateful I no longer rely on it to buy groceries :)

5. One of my invitations is going to be featured in the next issue of Occasions Magazine. Ironically, it is one of the few non-kid items I have. Does this count as me being published? ;)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: