Monday, January 9, 2012

Connecticut to California

It only took 5 days of driving, but Ed and I made it safely to Half Moon Bay, California on Friday night. We had left Minnesota on Monday morning and spent the week driving, sight seeing, and exploring the west coat. We spent the first night in Lincoln, Nebraska and then headed to Lone Tree, Colorado, where my friends Holly and Trent now live. It was wonderful to see them again and catch up. From there we drove through the mountains to Flagstaff, Arizona. We spent the next day at the Grand Canyon, and then headed to Las Vegas. We got into Half Moon Bay late on Friday night and spent Saturday exploring the area and then heading into San Francisco. I now have a week to get settled in before I start working next Monday. Here's to the next 6 months!


Driving through the Colorado mountains. 

At the Grand Canyon.



Downtown Las Vegas.

Pier 39 in San Francisco.

Alcatraz Island.

No comments: