This week was a complete whirl wind, involving training, introductions to the rest of the staff, and overviews of our assignments and projects for the fellowship. As part of my fellowship, I will be working with the NFS Store, The Student Abolitionist Movement, NFS Partners, and operations of the entire office.
One of our assignments this week was to make a video for Not For Sale's "I Am an Abolitionist" video contest, which is asking people to make a video showcasing how they fight modern-day slavery. Sam and I teamed up to make a video called ‘because no one should be for sale.’We filmed it before work one morning, then edited it over lunch.
As I look ahead to the next 6 months here at Not For Sale, I am overflowing with emotions of gratitude and excitement, so grateful to be working alongside people who are making a difference in this overwhelming platform.
No comments:
Post a Comment