On Friday night my friend Kendra had a birthday party. I brought cupcakes. It was fun to catch up with people I had not seen for a while, and my friend Jen made milkshakes with kahlua. Kahlua is one of my favorite things, in moderation of course.
Saturday we threw another block party in an attempt to meet more of our neighbors. Ed and Tyler helped grill, and I spent the evening running around making sure we had enough forks. We had some new people show up and there were a lot of kids in the yard by the end of the night. If only we could get these people to show up on Tuesday nights for dinner. Everyone seemed to have a good time and many people commented that this was a wonderful idea. I think we are going to try and throw a Halloween party for the kids in the neighborhood. I see caramel apples and lots of orange streamers in my future.
On Sunday my roommates and I headed over to a friends house for a housewarming BBQ. Some girls from church recently moved into a condo in Fairfield and we went to see there new place. Lots of food, lots of people, not much space.
By Monday morning I was ready to go to work for some peace and quiet. Hello, Linus!
No comments:
Post a Comment