Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the best gift I have ever received

when I was younger and people would ask me what the best gift I have ever received was, I would say my little brother, Adam. while I love him dearly, the best material gift I have ever received would definitely be a dollhouse from my grandfather for my 5th birthday. I have had a lot of fun over the years painting, re-decorating, and adding to it. I had a few requests for pictures of it, so thought it would be fun to share them with all of you. It is currently decorated for Christmas. enjoy :)

the entire house, including two additions and a garage my uncle jim made me.


 the view from the back of the house.





the loft above the garage.


 the laundry room.


the bathroom.



master bedroom (notice the picture of my family, which was in the house when I got it).


baby's room.

the office.


the living room ready for christmas.





 the kitchen.





inside the garage.


other side of the garage.










No comments: