Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ten on tuesday

1. we had a wonderful thanksgiving at our house with eleven people! i made the pies :)

2. my roommates and I went to the outlet stores which opened at 10pm on thanksgiving night.

3. my Christmas shopping is officially done!

4. my 'art gallery' birthday party was last saturday. it was a huge success and everyone was very impressed. one of the girls stood up in the middle of the party and yelled, "this is the best birthday party I have ever been to!" stay tuned for pictures :)

5. ed is in australia for the week. boo.

6. we are having our house christmas party next tuesday. I have the day off so I will actually be able to attend!

7. last night Linus told me, "Holly, Jesus loves you." Oh, little buddy....

8. I will be going to South Carolina with my little buddy the week after Christmas, but I will be back in Connecticut for New Years!

9. I will be in Minnesota in 11 days!!!

10. my grandpa's surgery went wonderfully! thanks for all your prayers, and PRAISE GOD!

No comments: