1. I just booked a birthday party with elevencupcakes! I will be throwing Halley's 9th birthday party in 2 weeks!!
2. My good friend Jen just got engaged! She asked me if I would be her event planner. I gladly accepted :)
3. Linus is now commentating my life. "Holly driving." "Holly eating." "Holly funny!"
4. I went with Ed last weekend to look at houses! Nothing amazing, but it was a good experience.
5. Charity is having girls over on Friday night for a pajama party. Flannel pajamas, chocolate, and old movies...here I come!
6. Despite that it has been snowing in Minnesota, it is in the 60's and sunny here in Connecticut.
7. Erica will be home from Hawaii for a week for Thanksgiving. We are all going out for dinner and to a Ben Kweller concert next Wednesday.
8. Kay and Dan were here visiting two weeks ago. We spent the day sightseeing (kind of).
9. My roommates are cooking Thanksgiving dinner for our house, and then Ed and I are off on our annual Black Friday shopping trip!
10. I am back in Minnesota on the 18th of December!
No comments:
Post a Comment